Monday 30 July 2012

Uh oh its the summer holidays!!!

I usually get involved with some sort of summer holiday kids activities, this year I'm somewhere new! I'm in St Melons (Cardiff-ish) Beacon Centre all week playing with felt and buttons haha! Here's what I've made today. I'll hopefully have a whole load of pictures of the kid's makes by the end of the week so shall share if they allow me =)

I was inspired after seeing my friend Math who has a plastic back cover for his iphone that looks like a cassette tape.




Each of the shapes was seperately cut out and stitched down. I also used buttons for the screws and main tape shapes.



Then lastly I used a blanket stitch around three edges to join the front and back together.

This was me setting up for the class! ooh gotta love a good craft table!!



Have you ever made something that's disguised as something else? Please share =)

No comments:

Post a Comment